Event & Festival
Festivals and Community Events
In addition to hosting music in its small halls, Parkindale Productions also arranges entertainment for other local music festivals and events. This involves recruiting and managing all the acts and bands, providing sound and stage equipment and technical services, and arranging for accommodations, payment, food, and any other needs of the performers.
In 2018, Parkindale’s clients included Flash Festival Moncton, Inspire Festivals (Moncton and Petitcodiac), Sandpiper Festival (Dorchester), Fundy Guild (Alma), and Fundy National Park’s Rising Tide Festival.
Parkindale is also retained by various groups and associations to arrange entertainment for special events such as the Albert County Chamber of Commerce’s annual award banquet and the national Econous conference in Moncton. In addition to music, PARKINDALE organizes children’s entertainers, dance troupes, visual artists, comedians, and virtually any type of entertainment required. This end of Parkindale’s business has been steadily growing and several events for 2019 are already booked in January.
In a glimpse...
Services offered by
for your event:
• Entertainment for special events
• Recruitment and management of the acts and bands
• Sound and stage equipment
• Technical services
• Performers accommodations, payment, food etc
• Organizes children’s entertainers, dance troupes, visual artists, comedians...virtually any type of entertainment required
• Video/audio production
• Workshops and retreats
• Liquor and Merchandise Sales
Some of Parkindale’s event and clients:
• Flash Festival Moncton
• Inspire Festivals (Moncton and Petitcodiac)
• Sandpiper Festival (Dorchester)
• Fundy Guild (Alma)
• Fundy National Park’s Rising Tide Festival
• Albert County Chamber of Commerce’s annual award banquet
• The National Econous conference in Moncton